Wednesday, July 18, 2012

☆40 Beauty Questions TAG!

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?- twice daily!
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)- Definitely combo.
-What is your current facial wash?- ProActiv 3 step system.
-Do you exfoliate? Yes, twice a week.
-What brand do you use? Clinique 7 day scrub! It is the best I've used!
-What moisturizer do you use? ProActiv Repairing Lotion or ProActiv Green Tea Moisturizer depending on how dry my skin is.
-Do you have freckles? I don't.
-Do you use eye cream? Yes, I use the Clinique All About Eyes.
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I do have acne prone skin.
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? Yes, I love it!

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use? ATM I use the Clinique Even Better Foundation.. I didn't realize that I used so many Clinique products until now.
-How about concealer? Smashbox Photo Finish Concealer
-Do you know your undertone color? I believe I'm between neutral and golden
-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I'm inexperienced with them. I've only ever used them once but I think they look very nice on. The new Katy Perry lashes for eyelure look amazing!
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? I did
-What brand of mascara do you use? Right now it's Maybelline Mega Plush waterproof. I really want to try Benefit's They're Real next!

-Sephora or MAC? Sephora because they have so many different brands. It's like my candy store the rare time I get to go. I'm so jealous of people of Sephora's in their town.
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? I don't.
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? A variety of brushes
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes, I'll  use my Urban Decay primer potion or MAC paint pot in Painterly
-For the face? RIght now I'm using Benefit's That Gal and POREfessionala
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? I really love MAC's All That Glitters
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Neither, I never really use any eyeliner. Lately I've been lining my lash line with a bit of brow eyeshadow so I'm pretty new to the world of eyeliners!
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Not often haha ;)
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I think they're beautiful
-Do you use mineral makeup? I haven't ever used mineral makeup before but I would love to try.
-What is your favorite lipstick? I love MAC's Hue.
-How about lipgloss? Stila's Grapefruit. It's the perfect everyday pink.
-What is your favorite blush to use? I have been loving Benefit's Coralista because it gives a super pretty glow.
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? I bought a Tarte blush in Dollface on ebay.
-Do you like drugstore makeup? I love it!
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) Nope, I have never been to one. It sounds fun though!
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I would love to take makeup classes. Now and then they do them at Shoppers Drug Mart so I think the next time they offer one I'll go. I did do makeup training when I worked at The Body Shop which was super fun!
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? I can be when I'm in a rush.
-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Noticeable liner outside the natural lip line.
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? I do but I have a hard time pulling it off.
-Which celebrity always has great make up? Lauren Conrad. She always looks so put together and polished.
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Foundation because my skin has acne scarring and redness.
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes, I do now and again when I don't have time.
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? I think so. I have some insecurities but I don't think we need makeup to look good. We are all beautiful! :)
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I would say Revlon because all their products that I've tried have been hits.
-What do you think of Makeup? I love makeup with a passion.



I tag anyone out there who reads this! :D


☆☆☆☆

SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig