Monday, July 16, 2012

☆Discovery! NYX Bohemian Chic Nude Matte Collection


Hi Guys!
I haven't been able to find this thing anywhere on the internet. I've tried searching google a bunch of times and nothing has come up except NYX cream blush in boho chic which has an extreme cult following (it's also amazing), but this is not a cream blush. This my friends, is a beautiful palette filled with 24 matte eyeshadows and 2 blushes which I bought for $20! I'm so excited to try out different looks with this palette because I have been obsessed with matte shadows lately. Usually I stay away from palettes like this unless they're Urban Decay (which I'm slightly obsessed with.. that's another story) but I could not pass this one up.









This palette has a mix of warm and cool mattes which range from pinks, browns, taupes and whites. There are some days when I just don't feel like putting shimmer on my eyes but I still want definition so this palette is perfect! I had hardly any matte eyeshadows until now. I can use this palette alone or it will pair well with the naked palettes! I can't wait to start trying out different summer looks with these shadows!







On the bottom there are 6 colorful eyeshadows, a matte pink blush and a matte peach blush. Most of the eyeshadows are blendable but a few swatched chalky so I think they might be hard to work with. The two blush colors are pigmented and very pretty! They are a great pairing with all these shadows. My only problem with this palette is how bulky it is. The bottom drawer makes it wide and I'm trying to figure out where I will store it, but I can deal for the sake of all these pretty colors.

Have any of you heard of this palette before? It seems to be non-existent in the internet world as far as I can see. Do you guys like matte eyeshadows or do you rather shimmer?

☆☆☆☆
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig