Monday, August 6, 2012

Guest Post☆E.L.F Flawless Eyeshadow Review


Hey Guys!
Today I'm super excited because I have my first guest post from Sophie @ Sophierosehearts! She is a lovely person and has a wonderful blog so please do go check her out! Take it away Sophie!
Ashlee recently contacted me and asked me if i would be interested in doing a guest post on her blog and I jumped at the great opportunity! My name is Sophie of sophierosehearts and I am a 19 year old from the UK (: I decided to do this post as i believe E.L.F is fairly widely accessible and very affordable- so hopefully appeals to a large majority of readers!
Recently I made a purchase on E.L.F and I picked up one of the Flawless Eyeshadow's in Tantalizing Taupe. These appear to be a fairly recent addition to the wide and ever expanding E.L.F collection, however as soon as I saw these pop up I new I had to nab one! For £2.50 this is a steal, when I first saw these I automatically thought of the Wet 'N' Wild Colour Icon palette's which are like this, however as these aren't available in the UK this is a great alternative! I decided to opt for the shade in Tantalizing Taupe, but there are 4 other lovely choices in, Beautiful Browns, Golden Goddess, Party Purple and Smoky. Hopefully these will become a success and they will release other colour shades!



The Palettes come in a small sleek white case and contain 4 shades labelled 'Base', 'Lid', 'Crease' and 'Line'. They also contain a small mirror at the bottom where this is a double-ended sponge applicator which I never tend to use but handy for touch-up emergency's.



Swatches L-R; Base, Lid, Crease, Line
The quality of the shadows are fantastic, whilst the base colour doesn't show up true to its colour on camera, it is the perfect base shade, and i can tell i am going to get a lot of wear out of this palette whether it is for daytime or night time! The wear of these is also great, I wore the palette without using a primer for 7hours or so and they only creased a teensy bit, but that was without primer. With a primer underneath I can imagine there would be no problem with creasing! 
Thanks for asking me to do a guest post Ashlee and hopefully this will encourage some of you to check out my blog!
<3
Thank you so much Sophie for the awesome post!
☆☆☆☆
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig